Follow Me on Bloglovin'
Today's the day I'm sharing all the goodies that my September Foodie Pen Pal, Stacey, sent me. She's from Michigan so her package really resonated with a feeling of home...
1. Homemade Peach Blueberry Jam (made with local peaches and blueberries from North Michigan that she picked with her kids!)
2. Apples from a local cider mill (again, picked with her kids!)
3. Cashews & Peanuts (I'm totally craving salty nut snacks right now)
4. Hand-Crocheted Yellow Dish Cloth (her mom made this, my mom used to make these all the time!)
5. Apple Crisp Mix (also from their local cider mill, cannot wait to use this)
6. Pure Maple Syrup (another local cider mill goodie, I bet it would taste great with #6 on my fall foodie bucket list)
I'm so thrilled by my package this month, thank you so much Stacey!! This was my 2nd time participating with Lindsay's Foodie Pen Pals program and I'm so happy that I decided to join the fun. Words can't describe how nice it is to receive such thoughtful packages from total strangers. If this sounds like something you'd enjoy, just click on the graphic below. Anyone, blogger or no, can participate -- just fill out the quick sign up form on Lindsay's site and you're good to go!