Hi darlins'! It's great to see ya here!
Follow Me on Bloglovin'
You guys, there's just 9 days until the First Day of Fall... I'm seriously getting excited (see my favorite things about the season here). In the spirit of Type A personalities, I'm making lists of things I'd like to make happen in the Autumn season this year. I'm gonna keep these short & sweet to 7 items (7 is my lucky number) so that it doesn't turn into feeling like a chore and stays the fun, indulgent exercise it's intended to be!
Today, I have my Fitness & Foodie edition to share, but first a couple things:
Date night was last night! I really love getting dolled up in the evening because, let's be honest, usually it's either workout clothes or just a strict no-pants zone at home.
Now on to the fabulous lists!
Between Sept. 22nd and Dec. 21st I'd like to have checked off all of the following fitness & food related experiences...
1. Complete Lauren Conrad's 3-week Slim Down Challenge
2. Try One-Song Workouts
3. Try a Restorative Yoga Class
4. Use a "For the Long Run" Treadmill
5. Try a Cycling Class
6. Finish the Music City Half Marathon (Oct. 13th)
7. Finish the Nashville Hard Rock Cafe Marathon (Nov. 9th)
1. Homemade Herb Beer Bread via Till Then, Smile Often
2. Healthier Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies via Greatist
3. Baked Pumpkin Doughnuts via King Arthur Flour
4. Cauliflower Pizza Crust
5. Cold Brewed Coffee via Thug Kitchen
6. Super Fluffy Banana Bread Pancakes via Freeing Imperfections
7. Copycat Chocolate-Frosted Hostess Donuts via Taylor Made It Paleo
Just to stall and give myself more time to think about what else I'd like to be on my Fall Bucket List, this post will be Part 1 of a 3-part series.
Fall 2013 Bucket List: Nashville Edition
Fall 2013 Bucket List: DIY Edition
What fall recipe are you really dying to try? Baked Pumpkin Doughnuts
Have you ever ran on a "For the Long Run" type of treadmill? Any thoughts?
Do you have a favorite Cauliflower Crust Pizza recipe?
Thanks for reading & Happy Friday!!