Follow Me on Bloglovin'
In my series of Fall 2013 Bucket Lists (see Part I, II & III), I identified a few 7-item categories of things I'd like to accomplish before Winter rears its icy head in Tennessee. To hold myself accountable, I'll be posting weekly updates on how this experiment going... here's to carpe-ing some autumn diem!
1. Complete Lauren Conrad's 3-week Slim Down Challenge
2. Try One-Song Workouts
3. Try a Restorative Yoga Class
5. Try a Cycling Class
6. Finish the Music City Half Marathon (Oct. 13th)
7. Finish the Nashville Hard Rock Cafe Marathon (Nov. 9th)
1. Homemade Herb Beer Bread via Till Then, Smile Often
2. Healthier Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies via Greatist
3. Baked Pumpkin Doughnuts via King Arthur Flour
4. Cauliflower Pizza Crust
5. Cold Brewed Coffee via Thug Kitchen
6. Super Fluffy Banana Bread Pancakes via Freeing Imperfections
7. Copycat Chocolate-Frosted Hostess Donuts via Taylor Made It Paleo
Since I already had thrifted a gold-tinted branch wreath for this project, I kept the decorations simple & understated with a real mini-pumpkin wired on with an old hanger and bows I made from Halloween-themed ribbon from Goodwill.
3. Spruce up my "home-office" desk
4. Fluff-tastic Paw Prints
5. Tin Can Luminaries
6. Jewelry Organization (because my many necklaces/earrings/bracelets are sad all tangled up)
7. Patterned Jeans
1. Go Camping in Natchez Trace State Park
2. Eat at Jeni's Icecream in 12South
3. See a show at the Woods at Fontanel
4. Go Line Dancing
5. Picnic at Arrington Vineyards
Runners P.S.A.: Don't litter your Gu!
...But really, don't. It's gross :)
So I didn't exactly "walk" around the campus, but running all over it yesterday evening was absolutely fabulous. I couldn't believe this place has always been so close to where I live and I've never ventured over. Definitely a new favorite running spot!
I've been slacking in the kitchen lately, but I am going to try to tackle one of the recipes above this weekend! That's all for now, have a fabulous Friday!!
Campus runs -- Love 'em or Hate 'em?