Over the weekend I tried making homemade meatballs for the first time, and it turned out to be quite a yummy experiment :) I felt even better about the copious amounts of garlic I added after reading this article on Greatist today.
What You Need:
- 1 lb. lean ground beef
- 3 tsp minced garlic (or more to taste)
- 1 tsp cumin
- 1/2 tsp red pepper flakes
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp ground black pepper
What To Do:
- Preheat your oven to 350° F and cover a baking sheet with foil.
- Mix all the ingredients together in a medium bowl, then make 16 golf ball-sized meatballs and place them on your pre-foiled baking sheet.
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes, until cooked through.
- Let cool for a short while, then enjoy!
That's all for now, I hope your week is getting off to a great start!